All ALTEK DATATAB I and DATATAB IV digitizers are bundled with Virtual Tablet interface. The new VTI drivers support ALTEK AC31, AC41, AC65 and AC32 controllers
The Virtual Tablet Interface
The Virtual Tablet Interface is a digitizer software suite for applications running under Microsoft Millenium, Windows 2000/NT/98/95 and Windows 3.1.
Users of the Virtual Tablet Interface enjoy the following benefits:
- The fastest and most powerful digitizer drivers for Windows.
- Full 16 and 32-bit multi-tasking support and all Windows Platforms.
- Compatibility with all WINTAB compliant applications.
- Digitizer configuration on a task-by-task basis via the Tablet Manager
- Windows based setup program.
- Create digitizer templates for any application with the click of a button (Professional edition only).
The Tablet Manager allows you to create, remove and configure digitizer tablet settings for any Windows application! Available driver features include (refer to product matrix):
- Coordinate clipping, cropping and rotation.
- Cursor acceleration, sensitivity and positioning.
- Pressure air-brushing, range, locking and smoothing.
- Button macros, mapping and audible feedback.
- Template files and servers.
- Digitizer type, report rate and interrupts.
In addition, the Manager also provides real-time diagnostic information on digitizer output and system utilization allowing you to help diagnose problems.
Switch Settings for ALTEK Digitizer Controllers in Windows 95/98 & NT: AC31, AC41, AC65.
Attention: KURTA users may purchase drivers from Digitizer Technology at: http://www.tablet.com
Attention: To purchase a VTI Limited or Professional Edition, contact Digitizer Technology Company at: http://www.tablet.com